- Another Successful Lincoln Driven to Give Event. We were happy and proud to help our Markham Waxers raise over $5000 for their organization
- October 16th, 2016 Lincoln Driven to Give Event. Thank you for all who came out to support the NMHA Atom A Hockey Team. With your support, we were able to raise $7100
- Markville Ford Lincoln Supports Markham Soccer Club and Newmarket Minor Hockey Association with community fundraiser.
- Sean Riley, President of Markville Ford Lincoln Ltd. in Markham, Ontario, (centre) presents players of the Markham Waxers Hockey League with a cheque for $7,100.00, raised at a recent “Lincoln Driven to Give” test drive event, held at Markville Ford Lincoln. Players accepting the cheque from left to right, Nicholas Probert, Nathan Blair, Robert Ferrari, Michael Fournier, Steven Daher, Jamie Wood, and Anthony Manousaridis.
- Thank you so much to our valued clients and our surrounding community for helping us fill this 2015 F-150 with toys multiple times over for CTV's Toy Mountain!!
- Craig and Sean Riley are pleased to present a cheque for $1760.00 to the York South Silver Knights #4 Boys (U14) – Basketball Rep Team. Accepting on behalf of the team is Michelle Wong and Kurt James. The money was raised by Markville Ford and YSSK#4 at a Test Drive Event held earlier this year. The team practices in the Markham / Unionville area at gyms at Unionville High School and Central Park Elementary School.
- Congratulations to Blair Anderson on being the $5000 Cash Winner
- Markville Ford Lincoln recently hosted a Drive 4 UR Community test-drive event in support of the Academy of Sports & Fitness Gymnastics Club (ASF) of Richmond Hill and as a result, raised $3,820 for the organization
- Steve Joyce is pleased to present a cheque for $1840 to support the Markham Islanders
- Kent Green of the Markham Soccer Club accepts a $3,200 cheque from Sean Riley, President of Markville Ford Lincoln. The funds were raised at a test drive event Sept. 18, 2016. Over the last 10 years Markville Ford Lincoln is proud to have helped raise over $40,000 for local schools and sports organizations.
- 21st Annual Toy Mountain campaign
Come help Markville Ford and Brandon Ford support the 21st Annual Toy Mountain campaign with an unwrapped toy, teen gift, or cash donation. Help us bring holiday cheer to underprivileged children.
Markville Ford is happy to support the Uxbridge Santa Clause Parade
We Scare Hunger food drive benefiting the Uxbridge Loaves & Fishes food bank
The food bank serves over 100 local families - providing them with much needed food on a weekly basis. Paired through the Me To We organization, Brandon Ford collected non-perishable food along with Uxbridge Secondary School. Well over 40 boxes of food and over $200 in cash donations were delivered to the food bank November 16th to help fill their shelves. Brandon Ford matched its customer donations. Thank you to all who donated to help serve our neighbours.